It has been available in the U.K. since 2008. As the brand name Xeomin in the UK for blepharospasm and cervical dystonia. In July 2010 it gained approval for cosmetic use. And it is marketed for this indication, with dosing specific to treat glabellar (frown) lines, under the brand name Bocouture.
How does Bocouture work
Bocouture being a Botulinum Toxin is a natural, but highly purified protein. It facilitates the relaxing of muscles, thus softening wrinkles and facial lines. Thus allowing the signs of facial aging to be reduced to create a younger look.
How long does Bocouture last?
A Bocouture wrinkle relaxing injection treatment lasts on average for 3-4 months; this may be longer in some individuals.
Possible side effects
Common Bocouture side effects may include:
- trouble swallowing for several months after treatment;
- muscle weakness near where the medicine was injected;
- bruising, bleeding, pain, redness, or swelling where the injection was given;
- headache, tiredness, muscle stiffness, neck or back pain, pain in your arms or legs;
- dry mouth, blurred vision;
- increased sweating in areas other than the underarms; or
- cold symptoms such as the stuffy nose, sneezing, cough, sore throat, flu symptoms.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these side effects, some of which can occur up to several hours or several weeks after an injection:
- unusual or severe muscle weakness (especially in a body area that was not injected with the medication);
- trouble breathing, talking, or swallowing;
- hoarse voice, drooping eyelids;
- loss of bladder control;
- eyelid swelling, crusting or drainage from your eyes, problems with vision;
- pain or burning when you urinate, little or no urinating; or
- chest pain, irregular heartbeats.
Who uses Bocouture
Adults under 65 years of age
Bocouture before and after use
Bocouture can provide similar results to those achievable with the other products without the risk of antibody formation, providing continual long-lasting effects. This could be relevant when large doses are being used for medical indications
Buy Bocouture online
Looking to buy Bocouture online. We have a wide range of bestsellers products at great prices. Including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Supartz, and Azzalure. We are a Trusted Supplier. Find the best products here at wholesale prices. Shop Now!.
Buying in large quantities helps to ensure availability during the follow-up stage treatments, which are done from time to time. This pattern of treatment ensures consistency of results.